As a Virtual Assistant, you need to have or find your “Niche” as they refer it. Niche simply means “comfortable with”. Though all are literally virtual assistant, still there are different types of it according to job functions.
In the lists below are the most common you will encounter as you go on in a virtual assistant career.
General Virtual Assistant
- usually this covers a broad or wide variety of task including being personal secretary/ assistant
- preparing and documenting reports
- travel planning
- data entry
- etc., anything that a client needs you to work with
SMM (Social Media Management)
- this covers more on social media like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms
- may also include marketing and advertising in different social media platforms
- posting, moderators and managing social media of the client either personal or business account
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist
- it is more technical cause you need…
View original post 171 more words