- Use the Four Tendencies to Tackle Your New Year’s Resolutions (Or Not).
- “When Writing, I Procrastinate for Weeks, Then I Write a Huge Chunk in a Few Days.”
- Looking for Holiday Gifts? Consider These Suggestions. (Warning: Blatant Self-Promotion!)
- The Surprising Truth About Why Your To-Do List May Be Failing You.
- A Happiness Paradox for Thanksgiving: Happiness Doesn’t Always Make Us Feel Happy.
- “This is the way the world ends / Not with a bang but a whimper”*…
- “If something is there, you can only see it with your eyes open, but if it isn’t there, you can see it just as well with your eyes closed. That’s why imaginary things are often easier to see than real ones.”*…
- “The Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose”*…
- “When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie”*…
- “Whatever is my right… is also the right of another”*…
- Hello world! on
Author Archives: nmw
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!