- Ask Ariely: On Green Groceries, Party Presents, and Reluctant Reviews
- Ask Ariely: On Blueberry Buffets, Compliment Condiments, and Historical Habits
- A Phone Favor
- Ask Ariely: On Invasive Inquiry, Circumcision Conversation, and Admirable Advice
- Ask Ariely: On Pickleball Problems, Calorie Compensation, and Friend Finding
- “I Just Have to Choose to Notice the Good and Allow Myself to Enjoy It.”
- “I Have a Phrase That I Come Back to Again and Again: ‘Remember What You Love.’”
- What I Read This Month: August 2018.
- “I Realized I Was Being a Hypocrite: Talking About Being Present, While Being Completely Distracted.”
- Have You Invoked Any of These Loopholes to Let Yourself Off the Hook?
- “It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!”*…
- “If you think this Universe is bad, you should see some of the others”*…
- “Things on the whole are much faster in America; people don’t ‘stand for election’, they ‘run for office.’”*…
- “I’ve never seen contraptions with so many dials and knobs before”*…
- “The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague”*…
- Hello world! on
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!