- A Question I’m Often Asked: “How Do I Make This Tough Decision?”
- “It’s Not True that We Can’t Change Our Outlook or that We’re Stuck Being Whomever We Think We Are.”
- “A Good Nap Can Change a Person’s Whole Perspective.”
- A Question I’m Often Asked: What Kind of Treadmill Desk Does Elizabeth Use?
- “I Made a Decision to Stop Complaining. About Anything.”
- “Maps codify the miracle of existence”*…
- “The more the universe seems comprehensible, the more it also seems pointless”*…
- “When reality and your dreams collide, typically it’s just your alarm clock going off”*…
- “It seems a long time since the morning mail could be called correspondence”*…
- “Our civilization is flinging itself to pieces. Stand back from the centrifuge.”*…
- Hello world! on
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!